Friday, October 9, 2015

Heroes Reborn: S1E4




Here are my thoughts on this episode as if I were live tweeting them: (SPOILERS!)


Sad moment with the dog there at the beginning. Ugh. (Don't worry the dog's okay.)

Still not sure what's happening with the girl wandering around in the snow.

The Japanese kid is pretty cute, you know? His personality is reminding me a lot of Hiro from the original. I think that's on purpose.

"This isn't a TED talk, Mom." Ha!

Tommy is caught!

Luke is HOT.... like literally!  (Sorry I had to.) And I'm very happy he's second guessing this whole vengeance thing. I don't think he's going to be the bad guy in this show after all!

Oh, no! Jose!

Noah: "I once knew a man...."  SYLAR!

Luke is hot. And caught!

Is that still Mohinder's voice narrating?

Oh, no! Molly!

Ah, creepy new kid at the end?


Are you watching Heroe's Reborn? Thoughts?

Jose is caught!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the original series. I didn't know they were doing a spin off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching and loving so far! I didn't know that Zachary Levi was going to be in this, but I am loving it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails