Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bloggiesta To Do List September 2014



Hey everyone! Bloggiesta is happening this week! I hope you'll be able to join in the fun. Check out the website for all the information. We'll be bloggiesta-ing for FOUR days again, Thursday through Sunday. There'll be Twitter parties every day. Here's the schedule for those:

  • Blogging and Life (Time Management): Thursday September 18 @ 2 p.m. Eastern
  • All Your Blogging Problems Solved: Friday September 19 @  6 p.m. Eastern
  • Book Blogging Basics: Saturday September 20 @ 11 a.m. Eastern
  • End of Event Wrap Up: Sunday September 21 @ 1 p.m. Eastern
Here's hoping you can join in the fun!


This week, bloggers are being asked to sign up for Bloggiesta by linking up their To Do Lists. (You can find the linky here.) I actually should (SHOULD!!) have lots of time to blog during this event, with only book club on Thursday night and The Maze Runner movie on Friday in my plans at the moment.  Here's hoping the rest of the days stay free!

So here's what I hope to accomplish this go around:
  • add reviews to Pinterest
  • update the archive (as usual)
  • update Utah Authors read list
  • add events to Utah Books blog
  • fix my broken social media icons
  • update My Favorites list
  • update my blog roll
  • update other lists on the tabs
  • host twitter chats
  • visit lots of bloggers
  • write some fun posts
  • do a couple mini challenges
  • catch up on reviews

A pretty big list, but all basic stuff, yes? Here's hoping it all goes down!

I hope to see all you, my blogging buddies, joining in! See you there!




13 comments:

  1. Don't tell any of the bad people who will try to break into my house and harm me once I put this out on the internet but the hubby will be gone all four of these days. I am going to get so much done for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the SIBA Fall Trade Show would happen the very same weekend as Fall Bloggiesta but I still plan on sneaking in some blogging time next weekend AND I've got my post ready for the mini-challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I know you can conquer that list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list...I always wonder how those links get "broken." The idea of someone breaking them makes me a little paranoid...or even worse, that they break all on their own. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my Blogging Problems Solved? Score! Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh enjoy The Maze Runner, I've only recently read the book so I'm curious about the film too. I've got a reasonably free day tomorrow but then on Saturday my other half moves back from uni so I don't think I'll get too much done Saturday and Sunday. I don't mind carrying on with some of my goals next week too though :)

    Good luck with your list and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have a big list! Good luck with all the items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm, add reviews to Pinterest. I might have to do a few of these. It is a long list but I bet you can get a lot of it done! Hoping to join a chat or two...from my computer, not phone. LOL! Good luck Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you'll be having a busy weekend. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a list! Good luck! And how is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great list! I need to start using Pinterest for my blog. I've been thinking about it forever but just haven't gotten around to it. But I think it could really be great!

    Thanks for hosting this awesome event again, and good luck with all your goals! You can do it!! Ole! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting...that would probably have to be my only goal if I tried! You've got a good amount done too. Well done

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails