Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Signing Up for Stuff!


My blogging friends, Jenni and Kami, are doing this read along and though I'm not totally sure I'm ready for a re-read of this book, I thought I might try, or at least skim around and join in on discussions or whatever. Anyway, here's the schedule:

Fellowship of the Ring (Book 1): May 1 to May 15
Fellowship of the Ring (Book 2): May 16 to May 31
The Two Towers (Book 3): June 1 to June 15
The Two Towers (Book 4): June 16 to June 30
The Return of the King (Book 5): July 1 to July 15
The Return of the King (Book 6): July 16 to July 31

I will be doing much catching up as I need to read a couple of other things first and get the Wedding#2 done, but then we'll see how this goes!

If you want to participate, click on one of their blog links up above!

_____________________________________________________



And once Wedding#2 is done, I can READ READ READ! So might as well participate in Bout of Books, right? I hope this week after the wedding will be calm and peaceful! And I can get all squared away on what needs reading!

Here are the details for the this amazing week long readathon. For more info, check out the official website at Bout of Books.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So... what stuff are you signing up to do this month? Don't forget Armchair BEA is happening too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails