Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's Time for Once Upon a Time!

I didn't want you all to miss this!

ONCE UPON A TIME VII brought to you by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings!


Here are the "rules":

Rule #1: Have fun.
Rule #2: HAVE FUN.
Rule #3: Don’t keep the fun to yourself, share it with us, please!
Rule #4: Do not be put off by the word “challenge”.

But as always there ARE different quests you can choose to take. I choose:






...which means I will read five books by June 21 that fit the Once Upon a Time category, loosely listed as fantasy, folklore, fairy tales or mythology. Easy, peasy, right? I don't know what they will be yet, so I'll tell you at the end. Deal?

So, who's with me? Link up here!

5 comments:

  1. I usually don't plan all of my books for Carl's challenges either, though I have a big pool of fantasy to choose from. I hope you find some great books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marveloustales: I'm so in the mood for some awesome epic fantasy!

      Delete
  2. I'm debating this one, but not sure I'm officially going to join in. I may just enjoy reading what everyone else is reading!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails