Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photoaday July Days 17 to 23

DAY 17: Addiction
We've been watching these all over again this summer.
Waiting for THE KISS! :)

DAY 18: Plate
Camping of course.

DAY 19: Animal
This is when I'm bugged that my phone can't zoom in better.

DAY 20: Eyes
Tired, camping, too much swimming and sun eyes!

DAY 21: 9:00 
Home from camping, I had to instantly do laundry.
Day 22: Upside Down
Okay, so I just rotated, but still... nice day, eh?


Day 23: Mirror
We got this from an old church, my husband made the frame.



Photoaday July brought to you by Fat Mum Slim.

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun. I'm a day behind. Funny how such a simple thing like taking a picture can get so overwhelming when you're stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE KISS! Favourite episodes in that season - Liz's wedding and the opening of the Inn. Though when I watch the finale now, I usually skip the very end. Hate seeing Rory cry after calling Dean's phone and hearing Lindsay answer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails