Friday, July 27, 2012

Music Stuck in My Head: Soundtracks!

Wow! It's been awhile since I've done a solely music post! And since I'm off camping this week and have been scheduling posts all week... I thought it was a perfect time to do another one.

So what have I been listening to lately? Besides Gotye?

The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack, even though I have yet to see the movie:




The Amazing Spider-man soundtrack:





I'm sad to be missing the opening ceremonies of the Olympics today. Will you be sure and tell me what cool songs I missed? Please? I'm totally serious about this. Let me know what they sang and who was there and what cool stuff went down.

Speaking of which, do you know who sang in the 2002 opening ceremonies here in SLC? Or wait, maybe it was the closing? According to this YouTube video, it was. Sadly, this doesn't show much of his 20 year old self, but still. Wow.



Okay, I guess that's all I've been listening to lately. Not much actually. I need something new and exciting! I need a to be going to a rock concert, really. Sigh.


3 comments:

  1. I love The Prayer! Such a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soundtrack for Dark Knight Rises and Amazing Spider-Man. Hans Zimmer and James Horner are two of my favorite composers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soundtracks are sometimes quite good. I loved both of those movies too!

    I'll be missing the Olympics tonight as well...bummer.

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails